Monday, April 26, 2010

Columbia Cycling presents...Easterns Bingo!



Epic fail! I'm sure other people had something a bit different, but even though I cheated and gave myself credit for things I should maybe only get half credit for (I definitely saw a guy in cutoffs, but was he from UVM? I have no idea; also, it didn't rain until we hit Connecticut on the way home), I still missed out on bingo! If only someone had drawn blood... But this does give a good idea of what you may have missed at Easterns. If anyone else from the team has anything to add, let me know, we may get to bingo yet.

*Please note that inappropriateness has been blacked out to protect names and reputations - mostly mine.

- Shane

1 comment:

  1. I heard that I was a bingo square. Awesome. After I heard that I tried extra hard to be as corny as I could be.


    See you all soon

    ReplyDelete